Sunday, September 29, 2013

SItting On A Rainbow, Smiling From Heaven. X0XO


Since my Dad passed away 2 months ago, I have found dealing with this awful grief & sadness very difficult.  Even though I know my Dad lived a happy, fulfilled life, it's still hard.  I loved he and my Mom, missing them terribly. Thankfully, we all got to spend some quality time with him before my Dad gained his Angel wings, flying to Heaven.  My Dad showed me the true meaning of his faith in God in a very profound, amazing way.  Up until the very moment when Dad was cognitively still with us, holding  him in his Hospice bed, I told my beloved Daddy that it was okay to join my Mom in Heaven.  He had fought a tough battle.  I could see how tired Dad was.  I told him it was okay to close his eyes & fly away to Heaven.  Mom was waiting for him note other side.  About that time, my y became alert for a brief period of time. All of a sudden, he began waving up to the sky.  Dad had this amazingly smile of anticipation.  Due to my faith, I know my Mom was sitting on a rainbow, waving at her Sweetie to come join him.  I know I will never look at death & dying in the same manner.  Thank you Daddy & God for sharing your wonderful insight.  I love & miss you so much.  Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment